This program has a malicious payload. The program is a Java Script scenario. It is 3,467 bytes in size.
This malicious script is part of other malware which exploits a number of vulnerabilities on the user’s system. After launch, the Trojan builds a malicious shell script. If this shell script is run on the victim machine, the following actions take place:
- The Trojan attempts to download the file located at the following link:
- It saves the downloaded file in the folder:
%Documents and Settings%\%Current User%\a.exe
- and then launches the downloaded file.
If your computer does not have an up-to-date antivirus, or does not have an antivirus solution at all, follow the instructions below to delete the malicious program:
- Delete the original Trojan file (its location will depend on how the program originally penetrated the victim machine).
- Empty the Temporary Internet Files folder, which contains infected files (How to delete infected files from Temporary Internet Files folder?).
%Temporary Internet Files%
- Update your antivirus databases and perform a full scan of the computer (Download a trial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus).